Why people choose us?
Moving to a different country is unsettling for human beings and even more so for fur kids who don’t understand what’s happening. Imagine being packed into a compact carrier and transported to different places along the way, surrounded by strange noises, smells and strangers; as well as the occasional turbulence while in an aircraft. The least you could do to minimize your pet’s stress is to choose the right pet mover.
Get Your Pet Treatments With In Two Days
- Is familiar with the business, paperwork and processes in different countries..
- A certified pet nutritionist and thus understands your pet’s physiology and dietary needs during transit.
- Has a network of associates around the world.
- Has a hands-on approach towards your pet’s welfare every step of the way.
- Understands your need for timely updates on your pet’s progress and journey.
- Has a genuine love for animals.
Our Story in Numbers
- 4 – No. of species of animals we have relocated
- 6 – No. of continents our wards have travelled across.
- 20 – No. of years we have been working with animals, starting out as a kennel help, whose duties included bathing, feeding, exercising dogs and taking care of the sick ones.
- 30 – No. of countries we have moved animals to or from.
- 59 – The longest journey in terms of hours that we have ever sent a pet on – the beagle travelled from his home in River Valley, Singapore to New Mexico, Albuquerque in U.S.A.